Shipments and returns
Your pack shipment
Packages are generally dispatched within 12 hours after receipt of payment and are shipped via the French Post , we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Complaints and returns
Our customer service is at your disposal. You may contact us by:
• Telephone: daily from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.: 0954 497 797 (national call rate)
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Regular mail: France Trial Classic, 21 Rue Paul Meyan, 78510 Triel sur seine, France Pursuant to the provisions of article L.121-16 of the French Consumer Code, you have 14 days from delivery of your order to return the item delivered for exchange or refund. However, the following conditions must be met:
• Products must not have been opened
• Returns must be made to our address: France Trial Classic, 21 Rue Paul Meyan, 78510 Triel sur seine, France
• Shipping costs have to be paid by the purchaser. But if you received a defective item or the wrong item compare to what you have ordered, the shipping cost will be paid by France Trial Classic